Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 compatible with Fido LTE network

SOLVED
GlowStarRaw
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

I am planning to order a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and I was wondering if it is compatible with Fido's network. 

The description of the frequencies are as follows: 

GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
TD-SCDMA B34/B39
FDD-LTE B1/B3/ B5/B7/ B8
TD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41(2555-2655MHz)

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 compatible with Fido LTE network

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@GlowStarRaw wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to order a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and I was wondering if it is compatible with Fido's network. 

GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
TD-SCDMA B34/B39
FDD-LTE B1/B3/ B5/B7/ B8

Thank you!

Hello GlowStarRaw,

Welcome to the community!

Judging by those specifications, that phone would have all of the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G'. With regards to LTE, that phone would only have one of the compatible bands/frequencies, band 7 or 2600MHz. You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here. While the phone should be able to connect to the LTE network, coverage depends on the bands/frequencies of your surrounding cellular towers. You can get an idea of the cellular towers in your area here.

**edit** You should note that there may be other versions of that phone with differing specifications**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@GlowStarRaw wrote:

Hi,

GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
TD-SCDMA B34/B39
FDD-LTE B1/B3/ B5/B7/ B8

Thank you!

Hello GlowStarRaw,

Welcome to the community!

Judging by those specifications, that phone would have all of the compatible bands/frequencies for 2G and '3G'. With regards to LTE, that phone would only have one of the compatible bands/frequencies, band 7 or 2600MHz. You can verify the compatible bands/frequencies here. While the phone should be able to connect to the LTE network, coverage depends on the bands/frequencies of your surrounding cellular towers. You can get an idea of the cellular towers in your area here.

**edit** You should note that there may be other versions of that phone with differing specifications**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers