Would Fido match freedom $50/mo 10GB plan if not I am porting to Telus

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Would Fido match freedom $50/mo 10GB plan if not I am porting to Telus

hi, I am currently with fido paying $55/mo with 6GB on BYOP loyalty plan, so I seen freedom, fido ,rogers, bell, and Telus advertising get $60/mo 10GB permenantly, but recently freedom dropped $10 more to settle at $50/mo for 10GB permenantly so can fido match freedom $50/mo 10GB permenantly or they can't??, if fido can match only $60/mo 10GB permenantly then I am porting to Telus for $60/mo 10GB permanently and get way better coverage than fido. Please let me know by today. I can be reached at 6047169176. Thanks 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 13
Highlighted

Re: Would Fido match freedom $50/mo 10GB plan if not I am porting to Telus

so what's your call on that ? Will you match $50 ? If not I need to go to the mall please answer me fast . 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi

i am a fido customer with 2  lines with one line 5GB for $50 with unlimited everything canadawide

would Fido match Freedom Mobile's  10GB for $50 new plan or I would have to go to freedom mobile for that?

can any one reply plz so that I could decide about it

thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Atlanticwest,

Welcome to the community!

Did you happen to read my earlier post? Fido rarely price match plans. I am doubtful they are willing to match that offer.

Where are you situated? Judging by your user name, are you in Atlantic Canada? Are you aware that Freedom Mobile does not offer coverage in the area? If they do offer services, it would be on their Away partner networks. Their plan has limitations in place for use on the Away networks.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 13