Worst customer service

Worst customer service

Worst customer service

Amil
I'm a Participant Level 2

Worst customer service

Hi,

I have been with Fido for last 5 years, and I have two plans with them; a $45 smart plan and a $35 standard plan. I called them 2 weeks back to upgrade the standard plan to a smart plan and get a new phone. The customer service agent I talked offered me a smart plan with 2GB data and unlimited talk time for $50, and said this is a loyalty plan as I have been with Fido for a long time. She said I can add this plan anytime I want, and also said she wrote notes on my profile about the plan she offered me. She also gave me a reference number.

So, yesterday I called back Fido customer service to change my $35 plan to this new plan they offered me. However, the customer service agent told me that there is a note in my profile about a price plan, but no specific details on the plan they offered me. Then I gave her the reference number I got from the previous customer service agent. Then she said, the reference number exists in the system, but there is no information about the price plan. Because of that, she said she cannot offer me the plan they offered me earlier. This is very disappointing as we cannot trust Fido customer service and the reference numbers they give are useless.

That was the first incident. I had another incident with them a few months back. I got a new phone last December when I renewed the $45 plan I had. That time customer service agent agreed to waive off the hardware upgrade fee. But it was in my next bill. I called in January to get it removed. She said it’ll be credited back to my February bill, but it was not. Then I had to call back in March to get it credited.  See, these people never do their job.

I’m sure many of you have similar experiences with Fido, if not worst. But, the funny thing is we are still with Fido.  Anyway, I’m planning to disconnect my $35 plan soon, and the $45 one end of this year.

Good luck for existing customer. You need it.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @Amil!

Welcome to the Community!

Anything I can help you with? I would like to make sure you are happy with the service you receive Smiley 

Amil
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey @FidoManuel

What can you do in my case?

Btw, so many people have already complaint about the Fido customer service. You can see them in related items. Does anyone in Fido do anything about these complaints, so that they can prevent these situations in the future? Or, does Fido think customers will stay with Fido regardless of the service they provide?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

We don't want you to have a negative experience that's for sure @Amil . I'll send you a PM so we can look into this!