Worst customer service in 8 years

Taalha
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been with Fido for 8 years as far as i remember, i can't stress the fact that the customer service i have received from Fido for the past 3 months is the worst i have experienced. Since then spoke to 5 different Fido agents, repeated my concern to all of them (failed to check notes on account) and still no solution has been provided.

Issue:

In December 2017, i inquired about $60 10 GB plan on Facebook messenger, since i'm in a contract it would have charged me to pay up device's remaining balance (roughly $300) and then change of plan. I clearly said thanks for looking into it but i do

don't want any changes, i'll keep my current plan.

Come January 2018, i went out of the country for 2-3 weeks, and noticed on my new bill ridiculous charges of changing plans, and device charges. Fido agent processed the request WITHOUT my consent and went ahead did all the changes.

It's been 3 months and no solution has been provided by Fido, the agents have no idea what's going on with my account. I keep getting late fee and balance from January showing up on each bill, which i should not pay in the first place. This is impacting my credit rating for bills not paid (remaining balance) although i have paid in full.

It doesn't end here, today i lost all access to data, becauce Fido system thinks that i have gone over the limit and additional overage, Fido app shows i have 13 GB, used 4.2 GB, still data services disabled.

Can someone tell me is what exactly is going on with Fido? Why are they so clueless?

Regards,

Frustrated Fido Customer

4 REPLIES 4
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Taalha,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

That's definitely not how we want our customers to feel, I definitely understand your frustration over this.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into what happened, talk to you soon!

Taalha

@FidoRanyawrote:

Hey @Taalha,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

That's definitely not how we want our customers to feel, I definitely understand your frustration over this.

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into what happened, talk to you soon!

Thanks

Taalha

Just received new bill, now pending balance jumps from $323 to $505

Comedy of errors, no checks before issuing the bill, service at its best !!

Thanks for reaching out again Taalha,

We'll be sending you a PM to continue from where we left off.

Talk to you soon :).