Worst customer service ever

WJ92
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been a customer with Fido for the past 5-6 years and was always happy with Fido. But because of the customer service I received from a recent couple of months, I canceled my Fido plan today and am going to change to another company this Sunday. I had issues with signals and data so I called Fido. Not all of them were not helpful, just 3 ladies that I talked to were very unfriendly and tried to educate me on issues that I had. When I'm facing issues, I need support, not being lectured. And their attitude was like: "you want to cancel your plan? Sure, I will do it for you." Based on my recent experience, I don't believe Fido cares about their customers. I hope this information helps Fido with their future customers. Bye Fido. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @WJ92, welcome to the Community!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. This is certainly not what we like to hear, we always strive to give you the best experience possible when contacting us and I assure you that this really isn't the way we want our customers to feel!

We are thankful for your long time loyalty and we'd hate to see you go!

I'll send you a PM shortly to take a closer look into this with you and hopefully turn your experience around Smiley