Won't get activation code for spotify premium

Irishthrasher
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've searched for too long on this website to find an answer and all it does is send you to a post, which has a link to another post, which has a link to the first post with no actual information.

I've been with fido for over 3 years now and recently upgraded my device. Part of the upgrade was also upgrading my plan, obviously at a higher price, but was supposed to include spotify premium for free. The sales person said to just log in and activate it and I'll be sent a code. That didn't work. I searched here for information but couldn't find anything. Eventually after a month I had to go back to the store where another sales person said I had to activate from a desktop, which I've been trying to do for almost an hour now and it sent me a code, which I put into the desktop website and told me I had to pay $9.99 a month for spotify premium or upgrade my plan. 

So, for like the 4th time, how do I activate spotify premium that I was told by the salesperson came for free with my upgraded plan?????

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @Irishthrasher

I am sorry to see you're experiencing difficulties setting this up. I see here that you've tried most of the steps available on our Community forums so I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. Smiley 

Ajay77
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have also been having the same problem  

it’s very frustrating to in an endless loop and wasting time please help 

Hey @Ajay77!

I'm sad to read that it's giving you trouble. Endless loops are boring!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this with you.

Stay on the lookout for it soon. Smiley