Wishlist for the services/addons

chemist
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I'd like to start a new thread where user could leave their suggustions for the services and/or addons wanted.

For example, I found the post where the user asks for the change ring numbers before a call will be transferred to voicemail.

I think if the feature gets demanded it should be implemented and be accessible in My Account so a customer could set or opt in everything s/he wants.

Hope for your understanding and creativity!

Let the party to begin! LOL

7 REPLIES 7
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Great idea @chemistm! We always want to know what you guys think Smiley 

As much as I'd love to, I can't guarantee that the suggestions we receive here will be implemented right away but talking about it is definitely a good start! 

chemist

So far noone has added something. So here is my whishlist:
1. Make the voicemail setting flexible (adjust number of rings, implement conditional forwarding, etc).

Currently I find voicemail settings useless because there are no setings as such.

Four or five rings (about 20 seconds), and your call goes to mailbox Sad It usually takes more than 20 seconds for me to pick up the phone. Would like to have it more adjustable

Despite I got my voicemail activated yesterday (thanks to all who helped), I'd like to have it deactivated please. @FidoRachel, could you please help with this

2. Add-ons for international messaging/data passes, etc have to be available in My Account, so the customer can select a chosen one, agree with the conditions and enjoy.

Thank you in advance for taking my suggestions into consideration!

Hey chemist!

Thanks for those suggestions!

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes to take care of your voicemail. 

chemist

Why can't you implement the feature that will allow customer to (de)activate their voice mail instead of doing so manually each and every time? It saves time, isn't it?

Hey @chemist, some features can be modified on your end but for now that's not one of them. I can't say it'll stay this way forever, we always encourage the use of self service, but we have no plans of changing this right now.

chemist

Got it!

@FidoRachel or @FidoManuel, may I have my voice mail activated, please

Sending you a PM right away @chemist.