Wireless Home Phone pricing

Nargisb
I'm a Participant Level 3

When the Fido Wireless home phone was introduced, I was one of the first to switch from Rogers to Fido.

I now have my home phone, mobile phone & my husband's mobile phone with Fido & my internet & Cable TV with Rogers. I have been  a Rogers customer since 2002 when I first came to live in Canada in 2002.

This morning (Saturday 12th January 2018), I spent 21minutes on hold to talk to a Fido customer service rep. There are several home phone promotions on the Fido website that allow me to make Canada-wide calls & have call display. There is one called "

FIDO HO-HO-HOME PHONE! Only $5/month for the first 12 months

Hurry! Offer ends January 15"

Apparently this offer is available only to  new home phone customers.

I have been a loyal Rogers customer for 16 years, not even listening to Bell & Telus when they asked me to switch. Is this how you reward loyalty? I'm really disappointed.

6 REPLIES 6
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Nargisb!

It's great to see that you've been a customer for so long! We definitely appreciate your loyalty! However, as much as we would like to, certain promotional offers are only available for new activation, and thus, an existing line would not be eligible to take advantage of that offer. 

That said, we'd be happy to take a closer look over your options with you. Were you able to reach a rep? If not, we can send you a PM here instead. 

Let us know! 

Nargisb

I did reach a customer service rep. who said nothing could be done for me.

I would appreciate some help in this regard.

Thanks - Nargis

PM coming your way @Nargisb Smiley

Nargisb

Dear Megan,

I'm sorry I did not understand what PM stands for. Could you please clarify?

Nargisb

Sorry, I just understood that it stands for private message, which is acceptable to me.

Thanks! Feel free to reply to it whenever you're ready. Smiley