Winners (Fido Flip)

Winners (Fido Flip)

Winners (Fido Flip)

SOLVED
Darkybrown
I'm a Participant Level 2

Winners (Fido Flip)

Hey you guyzzzz.....

HAS ANYBODY RECEIVED NOTIFICATION OF WINNING FIDO FLIP PRIZES. OR SEEN A LisT OF WINNERS???

Accepted Solution

Re: Winners (Fido Flip) I’ll be updating it over the next few days/weeks wi

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey everyone, 

@FidoStephen posted a blog article with a list of the Instant Prize winners. 

It'll be updated over the next few days/weeks with the Grand Prize winners once they're confirmed. 

View solution in context
86 REPLIES 86
Michaesh
I'm a Participant Level 1

Yeah I'm not so sure anymore. It's been a month past the date u guys said u would contact the winners and still nothing 🤔

SHK7
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Sorry who is going find an answer here.... We are all still looking for an answer........... I think they distributed the prizes among the employees...... Or may be the bosses......

gurminder_

What the hell its been a month and still they need more time to give 100 prizes. 

Msenad

We are still waiting for #FidoRachel To give us an update!

We'll post an update as soon as we have one! Your patience is appreciated! 

TheBurn
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I played everyday and tried to get to the top each time. I had 100+ entries in for the $5000 visa...and I won an Xbox. Not fake people. 

Kid_Icarus
I'm a Participant Level 3

@TheBurn wrote:

I played everyday and tried to get to the top each time. I had 100+ entries in for the $5000 visa...and I won an Xbox. Not fake people. 

Well, that's cool...finally hearing from one person who won. Hopefully we can put this thing to rest now.

TheBurn
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I received notification through email and no I have not received the prize. I was sent form to fill out which was required to be submitted before March 15. I'm sure it will be a month after that that the prize is received.

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Congrats @TheBurn Very_Happy thanks for your update on forum.

Msenad

The most important for me is To get a confirmation from Fido staff that all the winners have been contacted. 

After that we will see.

Hey everyone, 

@FidoStephen posted a blog article with a list of the Instant Prize winners. 

It'll be updated over the next few days/weeks with the Grand Prize winners once they're confirmed. 

JeromeR

Hi,

So I'm winner of an instant prize (2 actually). Do you know when we can expect to receive them ?

Thanks !

Hey @JeromeR

Congrats on your win Smiley We're working on sending the prize as soon as possible. We don't have an estimated time of arrival at this time. 

seena8113

@TheBurnWhen and where (in Fido App/email) did you get the notification? Did you recive your Xbox already?

Jatt4u

Was there any winner annouced or the prizes were distributed in house ? 

Hey Jatt4u!

I moved your message in this thread. You'll find your answer here. Smiley

Kid_Icarus

I've already said it, but once again my big issue with this whole thing is that I haven't heard from a single winner. One would figure that the people who frequent these message boards are probably among those who were the most active when it came to entering the contest. Obviously not everyone is going to win but you'd figure that with 101 prizes to be won, at least one single person who is active on here would let other know of their good fortune.

Certainly, I could be wrong. Perhaps none of the winners has ever so much as glanced at the Fido message forums. It just seems bloody unlikely to me is all and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that. So once again, I'd love to hear from anybody who has won anything. Is that so unreasonable?

tamimrejwan

What a joke...

SHK7

There are no winners......the whole flip game was just show that fido "cares" about customers....

Laur3n98

As stated below:

“On or about January 29, 2018 (the “Draw Date”) at the offices of the Administrator at 22 Hamilton Avenue North in Ottawa, Ontario at 12:00:00 ET, the Administrator will perform the following five (5) random draws to award the Grand Prizes (the “Grand Prize Draws”):”

"The Administrator or its designated representative will make a maximum of three (3) attempts to contact each potential Grand Prize winner via the email address provided at the time of registration within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date."

So my question is what is the official draw date?