Wifi calling stop working for more then 4 weeks now

I'm a Participant Level 3 skylu0701
I'm a Participant Level 3

Wifi calling stop working for more then 4 weeks now

It's stop working 4 weeks ago.

call #611 8 times during pass four weeks.

got send back to Apple store (I am useing Iphone7). 3 times because #611 told me is not fido's problem it's my devices prpblem, then send my case to Rogers 2 time waited for 2 weekes the reply alwasy the problem is already be fix, but I still can't use wifi calling.

During pass 4 weeks I been ask to reset my phone 5 times plus restore my phone 8 times, 4 days ago I call fido again to deal with my 4 weeks old wifi calling problem, told me will call me back never did.

still can't use wifi calling !!! spend more then 12hrs on the phone with fido (include waitting time) !!

I have try my sim card with different phone can't use wifi calling .....

someone please ~~ come on !! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Re: Wifi calling stop working for more then 4 weeks now

Hi @skylu701

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Your compatible device must have been purchased from Fido.

If you have a non-Fido device and no conflicting services, Wi-Fi Calling may work, but we can’t assure that the feature will work properly.

You can find out more about this, by checking up on the article HERE

Did you purchase the phone from Fido?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 3 skylu0701
I'm a Participant Level 3

ok ~~ I always useing unlock Iphone from apple store, because my plan never allow me to upgrade a IPHONE from fido.

so I use Iphone 6 (unlock from apple store) fido wifi calling no problem, and Iphone 7 (unlock from apple store) work for 1 month then stop working.

Anyway I don't think the IPHONE 7 from apple store will cost the problem, I try my sim card with my wife's Iphone SE lock with fido, still can't use wifi calling !!

Please fix this problem asap and stop kick the ball around.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey @skylu0701

I'm sorry to see you're still experiencing issues with this service. As my colleague had mentioned it is possible that we cannot fully guarantee this function to work in a non-Fido device. That being said, if it was tested in Fido phone with the same issues we'll definitely be able to look closer into this with you. 

I'll send you a PM so we can check out the details together. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4