Why is by 5GB bonus in the new plan missing??? And why do I have to call back to fix it next bill?

Why is by 5GB bonus in the new plan missing??? And why do I have to call back to fix it next bill?

flauw
I'm a Participant Level 3

I just called because I got a notice that a 2GB plan was added to my account and waited an hour DURING MY VACATION to talk to a rep in New Brunswick. Instead of answering my question about the 2GB plan, she mentioned she saw a 'system error' with my billing because i changed to the new 5GB BYOP plan on Dec 19th. She said the 5GB is missing on my bill and that at my next billing cycle, I have to call back and find out what the overages are and then ask for a refund. WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THAT? The system error is with Fido, i didn't make the error!!! I can't call back and wait another hour or more to talk to someone. This is absolutely ridiculous.

1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @flauw!

If your plan was changed mid-cycle, the bonus is prorated, the full bonus will apply as of your bill cycle.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at things Smiley