Why does the Fido app/website never work?

Gimart
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been on a contract since November 2015 and my device (LG G4) has become defective 2 months before the end of my contract. I want to upgrade to a new device but everytime I log-in both website and the mobile app I cannot access any of the upgrade options. Either the upgrade link does not appear or does not work. I have tried accessing from different computers and different browsers. Anyone else having this issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoNick

Hey @Gimart, thanks for posting!

In order to see the upgrade options while on Fido.ca, you need to have account holder access. 

When logged in, are you able to view full detailed invoices? If you cannot view full detailed invoices then you do not have account holder access.

Also, do you log in with your e-mail? If you don't then I suggest registering with your e-mail and setting up the profile as an account holder in order to get the upgrade option. 

Let us know!

Gimart
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am registered with my email account and I am the only user and holder of the account. I do not however see any detailed invoices. Is their a way to fix this?

Thanks

It seems your e-mail is not registered as the account holder! I'll send you a PM so we can get this sorted out for you, and we can also look into your renewal options Smiley

See you there!