Why am being charged $6.00 a month for: Bring Your Own Phone Plan?

SOLVED
Tedd1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Accepted Solution

Re: Why am being charged $6.00 a month for: Bring Your Own Phone Plan?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Tedd1, 

Welcome to the Community! 

``Bring Your Own Phone`` is just part of the name of the plan category. Our Bring Your Own Phone plans are what are no-term plans are called. However, we don't currently have a $6 plan. 

Is it possible that you are looking at the proration portion of your invoice?

If you just recently activated the service or went through a plan change, you would notice partial charges for the plan to cover the days outside of the billing cycle for this month. This shouldn't be a recurring monthly amount though. I hope this helps clarify things a little. Smiley 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoPierre

Hey @Tedd1, 

Welcome to the Community! 

``Bring Your Own Phone`` is just part of the name of the plan category. Our Bring Your Own Phone plans are what are no-term plans are called. However, we don't currently have a $6 plan. 

Is it possible that you are looking at the proration portion of your invoice?

If you just recently activated the service or went through a plan change, you would notice partial charges for the plan to cover the days outside of the billing cycle for this month. This shouldn't be a recurring monthly amount though. I hope this helps clarify things a little. Smiley 

Hey @Tedd1 !

I know this was a while ago so I'm just checking in Smiley Did Pierre's suggestion help clear things up? Was that $6 charge the prorata?

Keep us posted!

Tedd1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes thays right not being charged that anymore just the firat time / bill.

Oh cool!

Thanks so much for the update Smiley