cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who pays for lost UPS shipment?

Stickyjonz
I'm a Participant Level 2

I just recently did an online upgrade, and UPS tracking is showing nothing but "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed"... whatever that's supposed to mean. If, in fact, my phone got lost, what exactly happens next? Am I expected to pay for a device I never use? Does another phone get shipped out? 

I'm just wondering because I'm not getting any answers about the whereabouts of my device. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Stickyjonz

Welcome to the Community! 

Sounds like your package is delayed rather than lost ..  In a case where your device gets lost, we'll investigate  with UPS  and sort out the situation with them directly. If your phone does not get delivered or gets lost we'll take the appropriate measures to send you a new one. You have nothing to worry about Smiley .

Were you told your device was lost ? 

Hey @Stickyjonz!

Just checking in, did you receive your phone?

Stickyjonz

Yes, it finally did come. But there was no signature required, it was just left on my front step. Makes me think that ups misplaced it and then rushed to get it to me. Either way, I have it and it's working fine. 

Thanks for the help everyone

Thanks for keeping us posted @Stickyjonz . The device should not be left on our front step though unless you specified otherwise. 

Glad to know you have the phone in hand!