Which phone would you get?

SOLVED
howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

I am trying to decide between the LG G4. Samsung Galaxy S6 or the S6 Edge.

They are very similar other than the size.

Any help from people that own these phones?

Accepted Solution

Re: Which phone would you get?

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 2

This (YouTube video) might be a good place to start.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

This (YouTube video) might be a good place to start.

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Great Video, Now I am leaning towards the S6 Edge lol. I do like the screen better and it is alot cooler looking, Main concern its that there is not SD card slot and removable batteries. When will S7 came out... I wish is tomorrow lol. Have to wait until next week for MWC. The G5 would be something to look forward to also lol. I must admit, the S6 Edge is a beauty!

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

Just to show how much personal preferences come into play, after watching that video, to me it was a slam dunk; the G4 would be the obvious "winner" even if they were the same price. I can't find a single point where the S6 is better than the G4 (from my point of view). So I found your reply amusing! Smiley

Just to be clear, I'm not saying you're wrong; I'm just saying that the answer to "which one is the best" is usually "it depends". Smiley

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Totally, I like the S6 in the Video because of the vibrant color!

However, I tried them both out on Saturday and the LG G4 color is so much better, the picture are so close to the real thing! The S6 is a totally different story, it kind of look artificial to me at the store, and I was at the Samsung experience store too lol. If Best But LG G4 deal is really for $0 I am definitely getting it. if not, I might want to wait until the pricing og the LG G5 come out. The G5 is definitely great looking and cooler then the G7. Can't wait till the review to come out Smiley

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Does the S6 or S6 Egde worth the extra $150?

Hey @howardsiu and thank you for using the Community Smiley

Both phones are good in my opinion. But it would all depend on your preference.

@Community: anyone can help with suggestions?