Where is the $100 yearly prepaid plan??????????

SOLVED
cs2015
I'm a Participant Level 1

Please bring back this 100$ yearly plan!!! This is helpful for students like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is the $100 yearly prepaid plan??????????

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMatt

Hi, 

The yearly plan is no longer offered. You can see all our current prepaid plans here

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
mlkawa

Obviously Fido doesn't care about the people who need a phone for emergencies.  My entire family is cancelling fido and going with Rogers.  They have a couple of yearly 100.00 plans worth looking at.  Fido is the most useless and aggravating company to deal with.  This is the final straw for us.

Hey mlkawa, welcome to the Community Smiley

Your comments and feedback are appreciated.

I will make sure to fowrard this to the right people.

Meanwhile, I invite you to look at our current plans on Fido.ca Smiley

RKO211
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yup, it is no longer offered as a prepaid option any more. friend signed up last week and got it though.
16crab

What will happen when the year runs out for those of us who already have this plan?

Hey 16crab!

Welcome to the Community!

If you already have the plan, you can keep it. Smiley

You only need to refill the account with enough balance to cover the cost of the plan prior to the date that the charge for the plan will be deducted from the account. Once the charge for the plan is deducted from the account, the plan will be in effect for another year. 

Hope this helps! 

TwoLittleWitche

That's too bad... was going to get two year plans for my kids.  Guess I'll have to go with Rogers $100 yearly prepaid plan instead.

Hey TwoLittleWitche and welcome to the community.

It would be really sad to see you go. I would be happy to look at available plans for your kids.

I'm sending you a PM now Smiley

Talk to you soon. 

pywong

I was also hoping to switch over to the $100/year plan after I finished up the last bit of my refill..... unless there is an equivalent alternative, I too may be switching to Rogers for their $100/year plan.

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi, 

The yearly plan is no longer offered. You can see all our current prepaid plans here