Where is my receipt!

Where is my receipt!

Where is my receipt!

Gww
I'm a Participant Level 2

Where is my receipt!

I've used prepaid for around 2 years.  This stupid new website doesn't give me a receipt anymore when I pay through online interact like it used to.  I need my proof of payment!

7 REPLIES 7
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi Gww!

How would you receive your receipt in the past? Was it a confirmation on the website, or by e-mail/text message?

You can always check your bank statement as a proof of payment. Smiley

Cheers!

Gww

Hi,

Directly after payment at my bank's website the auto return page back to Fido's website displayed the Fido receipt with the Fido logo.  It showed the Interac transaction number, the amount and the GST.  Now there is nothing, it just returns you to your account page showing balance.  No receipt whatsoever.  I made 3 payments now and no way to get reinbursed by my employer because I have no receipt, not impressed.  I'm not showing my employer my bank  statement as proof of payment, really?

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Let me look into it @Gww, I'll see what I can find!

Gww

Okay thanks, its so frustrating they eliminated something so obvious.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

I get that, we'll keep you updated!

Ble
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Was there an answer to this? I also would like to be able to refill my prepaid account online but I need a receipt to get reimbursed for the amount.

How can I get such a receipt if I pay online?

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @Ble

Welcome to the Community! 

You should be redirected to the confirmation of payment page. Make sure to enable pop ups Smiley