I am in China from May 18th to June 28th. You charge me 108.5 dollars for my June bill after charging 137 dollars for my May bill. Like seriously Fido?
** Edited to add labels **
Hi there @martinzheng49
Thanks for reaching out about this!
To clarify how our billing works when customers travel outside of Canada:
- If you're subscribed to monthly services, your Fido Plan still applies each month.
- If your plan includesFidoRoam™, the cost to use your phone for either calls, text messaging or mobile data while outside of Canada is $10/Day (+tax) for up to 10 days maximum per billing cycle.
- If your plan does not include it, pay-per-use rates apply for any phone usage, unless you buy a Travel Pack.
The details of your monthly charges (+ any extra usage) usually appears on page 3 of your bill.
Have you had the chance to download the bill to go over the details?
Here's how to download your bill online:
- Log into MyAccout
- Click on "Billing & Payments"
- Select the month you'd like to see in the drop-down list
- Scroll down & click on "Save this bill (PDF)"
Let me know if you're able to see the billing details you need, from there