Where can I find my Fido dollars balance??

SOLVED
TealEagle
I'm a Participant Level 1

got a txt message back in Sept telling me make use of my F.D balance by the end of January 2016 or they'd be gone.. 
here I am.. at the beginning of Dec.. attempting to see what I have in Fido dollars *haven't used any in quite a while* so how do I find out what's happening?? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Where can I find my Fido dollars balance??

Solved by Community Manager

Hey TealEagle!

You can see how many FidoDOLLARS you have and see how you can use them right here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey TealEagle!

You can see how many FidoDOLLARS you have and see how you can use them right here.

Hope this helps!

cl96ai
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you FidoStephen for that link.  It used to be that when I got into my account I see my fido dollars on my overview page and can go in to redeem air time easily but with this new layout (I haven't been on in a few months) I spent the last half hour looking and couldn't find it anywhere.

"www.fido.ca/rewards" no longer works, it now just leads to a useless FAQ page.

Either I'm going blind and can't see the fido rewards on the webpage or Fido is delibrately making it difficult for us "non-profitable" prepaid customers to redeem what we've earned before they take it all away.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi cl96ai,

We're currently experiencing issues with the FidoDOLLARS™ balance not being available on Fido.ca, as well as the purchase section not available. We're working on getting it resolved asap.

In the meantime, you can contact a representative to help you with your FidoDOLLARS™ purchase. You can also reach out to us on Facebook, or Twitter. Smiley

Cheers!