When Will Interac be back up?

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
nathan99
I'm a Participant Level 2

When will the interac service be available again?

I don't have a Canadian credit card and I thought cheques were outlawed when we entered the 21st century!

My bill is due tomorrow but I don't have any way of paying it except with a foreign credit card which attracts foreign exchange fees. Is there any other way to pay by debit?

Thanks for any help

Nathan

Accepted Solution

Re: When Will Interac be back up?

Solved by Community Manager

Hey nathan99!

If you use online banking, you can pay through your bank's website. You'll just need your Fido account number (9 digits) and we're listed as Fido Solutions Inc as the payee Smiley

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey nathan99!

If you use online banking, you can pay through your bank's website. You'll just need your Fido account number (9 digits) and we're listed as Fido Solutions Inc as the payee Smiley

Hope this helps!