Whats your position in line for iPhone 5 ?

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

benbenben2012
I'm Helpful Level 1

Iam at 1361 now! Was 1802 yesterday! :womanlol:

505 REPLIES 505
ChaozUT
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Reserved 16GB Black around lunch time on the 14th. Started out at ~2600. Currently at 266 and still OPEN.

Friend of mine with Rogers reserved his half a day later than me (also 16GB Black), started around 4200 in line. His just shipped about 2 hours ago Sad

a girl at Fido just told me on phone that someone 1500th received his phone today and picked it up at the store... Iam now 503th and status still OPEN.... 

She also said they are receiving phones everyday at the store and they are ALL reserved.

Rosieb77
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Thought I could order over the pnone on the 21st and called first thing in the morning .. I was told the best bet would be to reserve it ..so I did @ 9am on Sept 24th .. Now waiting paitently # 5404 in line Sad

grego85
I'm a Participant Level 2

Was 50th for a 32GB white on Thursday. Changed to "In progress" just waiting for the pick up notice now. Hopefully it'll happen in the next day or two...

Alan6

16 GB White. #1309 when I made the reservation on sep. 14. , down to #648 on sep. 20 morning. Change to "in progress" in the eventhing since thursday night.
Alan6

16 GB White. #1309 when I made the reservation on sep. 14. , down to #648 on sep. 20 morning. Change to "in progress" in the eventhing since thursday night.
==========================================================================================

just got the notice of my phone was shiped out!
Alan6

@Alan6 wrote:

==========================================================================================

just got the notice of my phone was shiped out!          sep. 24, 2012 at 7:00PM

I picked up my iPhone 5 this afternoon at 1004 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montreal

hope you guys will get it soon

benbenben2012
I'm Helpful Level 1

Iam still 510th and status OPEN. Can someone from FIDO come here and tell me when should I receive my phone?
justinandrew
I'm a Participant Level 3

Was high 900s yesterday, today I'm "In Progress'.

Anyone know an ETA when I should be getting the tracking number or notice it is being shipped?

(Would be nice to pick it up tomorrow or over the weekend)

DjSticky

Mine went to shipped this afternoon as well. #57 for a White 64GB.

DjSticky

#57 for a White 64GB.

My tracking number now works!

It says:

Last Location:Concord, ON, Canada, Thursday, 09/20/2012

Concord, ON, Canada 09/20/2012 19:27 Origin Scan

I wonder if it will reach Montreal by tomorrow.

EDIT: They just added: Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 09/21/2012, By End of Day :))))))))

Iam now 626! I hope I will receive before the end of next week!

Congrats to you all who will receive it today :catsurprised:

Mtbga

I was #23 for 16GB Black....just went to In Progress yesterday.  I don't think the position in line means anything!

deahgee

I agree! Like i am 33rd and i reserved for 32g white.. Its still in progress sine thursday! What the hell! 

bdarji
I'm a Participant Level 1

800, status is still open, since the 14th! 

kid2k

Guys my line position is 207,, OMG, that will be a long time a head.

Iphone 5 32GB

PLEASE KEEP UPDATING US GUYS
Corporate

Hey I am 1945, don't complain. 

morggo

Mine was shipped this afternoon as well. 64 gb white. I was #31 in line.

Although I have the tracking number, it is not updated yet on the UPS server, so I have no way of knowing the scheduled delivery date. Realistically though, it would be very surprising to have it in time for tomorrow's launch, so I'm expecting it Monday or Tuesday. Which might be a better experience in the end, since tomorrow will be total chaos for the in-store pickups.

simonl

Looks like Fido stores have reservations iphone 5 and non-reservation ones. At Place Laurier Québec, they actually have 3 reserved and 10 non-reserved. So if you sleep in front of the store tonight, you'll have a iphone 5 without the 40$ line? Jow is that for a fair system?!!

bnguyen

The $40 will be credited back to your bill.
brandonz

I'm 247 in line iPhone 16GB Black. What does it mean if it says my status is open? How soon can i pick it up from the store its being shipped to?