What's the price of the Promo 65 Plan for old user?

SOLVED
Jessica99
I'm a Participant Level 2

I use the data only plan right now, and I want change my plan to the promo $65 per month;Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 13.12.25.png

however, it shows if I want change my plan to the same feature (with 65/month plan), I need pay $75 per month. Is the promo plan for new users only?

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 13.16.35.png

Accepted Solution

Re: What's the price of the Promo 65 Plan for old user?

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @Jessica99,

Welcome to the community!

The reason you are seeing it as $75 is because that's if you take a small tab meaning you will get a subsidy for a new phone and you would be in contract for the next 24 months. 

The $65 is if you bring your own phone (BYOP) if you are currently in a contract you can probably switch to the $75 version and not have to pay any fees but if you switch to the $65 BYOP then you will incur fees.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Jessica99,

Welcome to the community!

The reason you are seeing it as $75 is because that's if you take a small tab meaning you will get a subsidy for a new phone and you would be in contract for the next 24 months. 

The $65 is if you bring your own phone (BYOP) if you are currently in a contract you can probably switch to the $75 version and not have to pay any fees but if you switch to the $65 BYOP then you will incur fees.

Jessica99
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am using my own phone (no contract), is that mean I only need to pay 65 even if I change to the 75 / month plan?  

Hey @Jessica99

If you're currently not on an agreement and that you're using your own phone, you should be able to see the BYOP version of the plan available. Did you get a chance to give it a try from a different browser?