What's my existing Spotify username and password is??

SOLVED
Bahar2000
I'm a Participant Level 2

When I first got a Fido plan I had 2 years of free Spotify Premium. That time ended and I lost my username and password. Now (a year or so later), I have added the Spotify Premium to my Fido billing. It said that ''You're subscribed to Spotify Premium. You're currently paying $9.99/month'' on fidohub.ca. I open Spotify, but I don't know what username and password I'm supposed to use. I found somewhere that I had to connect with my ''existing Spotify account to Fido'' but I have no clue what it is... How can I find it?

Accepted Solution

Re: What's my existing Spotify username and password is??

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Bahar2000

Welcome to the Community!

Do you remember the email you used to set up your Spotify account? If yes, you could reset your password here

It should give you your username and the option to pick a new password.

If anything don't hesitate to contact us Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoCharles

Hey @Bahar2000

Welcome to the Community!

Do you remember the email you used to set up your Spotify account? If yes, you could reset your password here

It should give you your username and the option to pick a new password.

If anything don't hesitate to contact us Smiley

Bahar2000
I'm a Participant Level 2

I figured out what my username is, but I dont remember the email I used... I clicked on "forgot my password" and then typed in my username and it said that and email will be sent with a link to reset my password... I dont know which email it sent it to. I checked the spam and junk of my currently active email and theres nothing. How can I find the email?

Thanks for letting us know @Bahar2000!

You can get that info by reaching Spotify directly, as it's registered with them. You can see their support options here.

Hope this helps!