What it means "disconnected"?

aERAMUS
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, I am a prepaid customer and just learn my number is "disconnected" since mi May. How could I refill my account via internet (by Voucher or credit card) as I am traveling abroad? I really want to keep my number. Thanks!

** Edited to add labels **

5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre

Hey @aERAMUS

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Can you confirm when was the last time you were able to do a refill online? Are you getting an error message when you try? 

aERAMUS

My last refill was JUL 11 2017. it was sucessful.

Hey @aERAMUS

Let us know so we can help!

Just so you know, your number will only get cancelled after a full year of inactivity.

aERAMUS

I find the problem! Since May 14, my number has been shifted automqtically to a monthly plan of 39$. I cannot use my refill voucher of 10$. I may need to change first my plan to By Day or By Minute. How could I change through internet? I am travelling...

Do you mean that you transferred your prepaid service to a monthly service for $39 a month? This can't be done automatically as we need to process a credit evaluation to activate the monthly account.

If that's the case, you'll need to transfer back to prepaid to use your voucher. You can find all the ways to contact us here to do that.

If you prefer, we can send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what you prefer!