What is Flex Rate, and why have i been billed 10.00$ for with out my authorization?

What is Flex Rate, and why have i been billed 10.00$ for with out my authorization?

SOLVED
Dennis1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Accepted Solution

Re: What is Flex Rate, and why have i been billed 10.00$ for with out my authorization?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey Dennis1, the flex rate is your data over usage. The usage details are available on your bill. 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey Dennis1, the flex rate is your data over usage. The usage details are available on your bill. 

Genesis380Turbo
I'm a Participant Level 2

I think it's just another money grabbing tool ., I was charged 20.00 bucks and I hardly ever use my phone outside of my home wifi :ogre:

maxaprice
I'm a Participant Level 1

Just note that your 'new' online bill presentation gives your total usage and does not break it down into plan data and overage data. Confusing eh?. It lumps both together under the Flex Rate heading, but you should only be charged at Flex rate for the overage. Example: if your Flex Rate usage is listed as 1.5 GB, and your plan includes 500 MB, you should only be paying extra for the 1 GB overage ($20 per 500 MB)

Hey maxaprice! Everything from what's included in your plan to what was used appears on the new online bill. Visit fido.ca/bill for all the details Smiley