Went over my data. How much I'll be paying?

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Went over my data. How much I'll be paying?

I've over used 46 mb, how much i'll be paying?

Accepted Solution

Re: Went over my data. How much I'll be paying?

@elsioneto All of Fido plans offer what they call "Flex Data Rate", which means as soon as you exceed your data plan by 0.01KB, a small flat fee is automatically billed, giving you an extra bucket of data for the month the fee can vary from one plan to the next and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know.

You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Solution

@elsioneto All of Fido plans offer what they call "Flex Data Rate", which means as soon as you exceed your data plan by 0.01KB, a small flat fee is automatically billed, giving you an extra bucket of data for the month the fee can vary from one plan to the next and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know.

You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Thanks for the answer!

I don't know if I have the agreement, how can check that?

And how can I check how much extra data do I have?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

@elsioneto You can contact Fido by the methods I listed above and they can check your account and let you know. You can also get a mod here to look at it but calling or messaging them on Facekook or Twitter would be faster.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4