Went over data how much do I pay and it seems it takes long updating.

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

How long will it take Fido to update payments?

Accepted Solution

Re: Went over data how much do I pay and it seems it takes long updating.

Solved by Fido Employee Fidocares12
Hi @57

I thank you for your question about home internet. Your package rate for overusage is 1 dollar per gb = 1024 mb up to max 50 dollars extra then it's free.

Your payments get updated at the end of the billing cycle it takes about 6 days for us to print the bill after your close date

Thanks for the great question
View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @57!

I'm not sure to understand your question, are you looking for the delay before a payment you've made is posted on your account?

That will depend on the payment method,  if it's done by credit card, it will be applied right away. 

If you've paid by banking solutions, the delay are between 2 to 7 business days (depending on your bank institution). 

Hope this answers your question, if it doesn't, please clarify and it will be my pleasure to help you Smiley 

Hi @57

I thank you for your question about home internet. Your package rate for overusage is 1 dollar per gb = 1024 mb up to max 50 dollars extra then it's free.

Your payments get updated at the end of the billing cycle it takes about 6 days for us to print the bill after your close date

Thanks for the great question