Want to change to a better plan

I want to get a new phone with a better plan. Want to know what offers I have 

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Want to change to a better plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey @Don7

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We have some great promos right now Smiley You can take a peek at the offers available as part of our Black Friday event right here.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions! 

View solution in context
11 REPLIES 11
Nissim
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Best bet would be to Call / Chat with Fido customer service to get your exclusive Plans/Promo's/Discounts...

I Know they recently gave me 1GB Bonus as a loyalty gift when I called Wink

Good luck to you!

Don7
I'm a Participant Level 3

Is calling better than Going to the store. I’ve chat and went to kiosk and they have he same answer and offer. They said they can’t do anything but to offer what’s already at my account. Still a bit of a price jump to what Is being offered. 

Don7

I like Fido. I just don’t any to be like others who will complain and say that they will leave to get offered a better deal. Why can’t some loyalty members to get the best deal right away just like me for 13 years instead of getting transferred to retention. It would be nice if Fido to separate the calls for loyalty members

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Thanks for the suggestion @Don7!

We understand it's never fun to be transferred and we're always working on new ways to prevent that. 

If you'd like to take a look at your plan options, feel free to contact us

We can also send you a PM if you prefer. 

Don7

Thanks Pamela! Pm would be great.🙂

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Perfect, it's on it's way Smiley Talk to you soon! 

Don7

Is there really a better plan? Well it’s out there somewhere. Nobody knows or wanted to offer until...it would be a lot easier if there’s no playing games

Nissim
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I think its the same since they pull up your profile from the same place, just calling is easier since you don't need to go anywhere...

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Don7

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We have some great promos right now Smiley You can take a peek at the offers available as part of our Black Friday event right here.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions! 

Don7

Thank you for quick reply. Is there a way to see the loyalty offers?

jramsden
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey @Don7 

You may already have some exclusive plans available to you! Log into your online account and go to view your current plan at the bottom you will see a change plan option. Click this and you should be given a few exclusive plans available too you. 

If if this fails then I do recommend calling customer service too see what they may be able too assist with. 

Cheers red and good luck 

Justin