Want to change my monthly price plan

I'm a Participant Level 1 szubair
I'm a Participant Level 1

Want to change my monthly price plan

Hi, 

I am currently using Fido Plus15 package with galaxy neo phone and the monthly payment is $55+Taxes. I want be on Plus15 plan but want to switch for monthly fee of $45+Taxes. Can I do it through your support? And I just want to confirm that I do not have to pay downgrade fees for that. Right?

Please let me know. It would be a big help.

Zubair

Accepted Solution

Re: Want to change my monthly price plan

@szubair If you switch plans and stay in the same Plus15 tier then you will not be charged any downgrade fees.

You can make the change through Fido support it would be faster if you call customer support from your Fido mobile phone just dial *611 or you can message then on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

@szubair If you switch plans and stay in the same Plus15 tier then you will not be charged any downgrade fees.

You can make the change through Fido support it would be faster if you call customer support from your Fido mobile phone just dial *611 or you can message then on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi all!

Although old, I just wanted to update this thread and add that it's now possible to change your plan through My Account on Fido.ca. Smiley Check out our blog to find out how.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3