Wait times are crazy to speak to customer service, ready to cancel and switch to Rogers.

Wait times are crazy to speak to customer service, ready to cancel and switch to Rogers.

SOLVED
NiagaraDiamond
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am ready to switch to Rogers. This is not my definition of customer service. I watched to change to a more expensive plan and waited almost an hour, heard dial tone and dead air?WTH? Then that wonderful beep beep and they dropped my call??

VERY UNHAPPY.

Accepted Solution

Re: Wait times are crazy to speak to customer service, ready to cancel and switch to Rogers.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey @NiagaraDiamond!

Welcome to the Community!

We're really sorry for the delays today! We've received an unusual amount of request through all our channels! We really thank you for your patience!

I don't want to see you go for that reason, is there anything I can help you with? 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
chanrhc
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'm still on hold; at the 90 minute mark. This is pretty ridiculous. Even Wind Mobile is faster than this. 

Hi @chanrhc

I hear what you're saying about the wait-time.

In the meantime, I just wanted to recap the few ways to contact our Customer Service 😃 To contact the call center, you can dial *611 from your Fido phone or 1-888-481-3436. 

You can also speak with a Customer Service agent through Fido's Live Chat Service.  on Fido.ca 

Lastly, you can speak with us through Social Media, by sending us a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter!

Hope this could be usefull!

chanrhc
I'm a Participant Level 3

I've chatted with the Facebook representative with no resolution. 

I see! Mind If I ask what your original request was? 😃

I'd love to assist in any way possible!

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @NiagaraDiamond!

Welcome to the Community!

We're really sorry for the delays today! We've received an unusual amount of request through all our channels! We really thank you for your patience!

I don't want to see you go for that reason, is there anything I can help you with?