Wait times (RE: $60/10GB Plan)

Panty
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi All,

RE: $60/10GB Plan

Like many of you, I have been trying to contact Fido through all methods of support and have not been successful. I have two phone lines on my account, in which I was able to successfully change one of them, however received the error message on the second line and that I would need to contact Fido directly.

Phone – have tried calling multiple times through the weekend, including today. The times that I have actually have been able to get through to the system picking up, I have waited in excess of 20 minutes and the line cuts off on its own.

Online chat – no one is available for the online chat when loading the tool.

Facebook messenger – I sent a message Saturday evening and got a response Sunday evening that my issue would be looked into, I just needed to fill out an ID form (which I did), still have not heard back.

Currently I have been on hold for an hour and 15 minutes and was curious for those who were able to get through to a live agent if their wait times were this long?

15 REPLIES 15
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Panty!

Were you finally able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Kim121691
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can i help with the fido holideals too please! Thank you !!

@Kim121691 @mcsleepy @vdobrea @Kashwaqar,

I'll send you all PMs now so we can go over your options together Smiley

troutduck

Can you please get in touch with me as well? I began a fb chat on Saturday night, received and filled out the form at around 6pm and haven't heard back. I tried calling and using the web chat, which were both down. I DM'd fidosolutions on twitter at 6pm, not wanting to publicly tweet anything because I understand you're swamped.

I have four fido phone lines and would like to pay off the remaining balance on two of the phones, and then switch the plans over to the 60$/10GB....but will I even be able to do this now?

KX12
I'm a Participant Level 1

Could you also message me please? I’ve been unsuccessful in reaching someone. I even went in the store and the Fido rep said he can’t help me because his system is down too. 😳☹️

can you help me please.

i was trying to call since sunday but the system is down

i really would like to change to 10GB phone plan

daninko
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

So I was PM'd by @FidoStephane and given some tasks to move forward with changing my plan to the 10gb special. I completed those tasks, but haven't heard anything since then, which was 4ish hours ago.

Totally understand that all customer service and community reps are swamped with trying to deal with a lot of requests, so definitely not expecting immediate response to everything, but also want to make sure I'm not forgotten about. I feel so bad writing this! Sad

Cheers!

Kim121691

Same thing with me havent heard from him. I guess were not getting the deal 

dvfgddgdg

Hi Maria,

I'm in the same position. Have been on hold for over 1h30mins and tried connecting online...nothing

I am existing customer looking to switch to the 10gb/$60 plan.

Hi there dvfgddgdg, 

Worry not, I'll send you a PM so we can go over your options together Smiley

mcsleepy

@FidoStephane hey Stephane can you please help me out with that as well. should i just switch to the 5 gig plan for 60 and the extra 5 gigs will be added later ?

FelixLalonde

This is a reply I saw ealier 

We've made some changes to the offer. The plan is $60 with 5GB with a 5GB attached. The 5GB bonus does not expire after 2 years. It will remain as long as you have the plan. 

The plan can be changed via selfe serve on Fido.ca. You just have to change to the $60 5GB plan and the bonus will be applied on our end automatically. Keep in mind it can take 2-3 billing cycles for the bonus to take effect, but you will definitely get it!

vdobrea

I have been on hold for 4.5hrs, still not getting through.

dvfgddgdg

Thanks Stephane, it's appreciated. Phone has been on hold for over 3hrs now!

Kashwaqar

Hi there, i am looking to get a hold of someone and have been on hold for 4.5 hours.