WOULD LIKE TO RENEW A PLAN

SOLVED
zmike3333
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, 

Currently I have 2 cell # with fido over 5 yrs. and I do have another # with Chatr .... 

Would like to have new plan for all my 3 lines

My friend told me there is a plan $50 per month , unlimited talking & messaging and 3G data usage . also $5 discount to each line.

Please let me know if I can get that ....

Accepted Solution

Re: WOULD LIKE TO RENEW A PLAN

Solved by Former Moderator FidoSamantha

Hey zmike3333!

If you're activating a new line, only plans advertised on Fido.ca are available. Since you'll be adding it to your account, you'll be able to get 10% off the new line Smiley 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at this with you!

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @zmike3333, if you're activating new lines, you can choose from the plans we have right here. Were you thinking of buying new phones are using the ones you already have? 

zmike3333

@FidoRachel, no, I would like to have the same loyalty plan like my friend just go few days ago for my existing 2 fido #s.

What he just recently got is , 

3GB data

unlimited text and talk

$50 /mth  also got $5 discount ..

If you're activating new lines, the plans you can choose from are the ones are on Fido.ca.

zmike3333

@FidoRachelI have 2 fido cell # for 5 years. I am looking for a better deal. Thank you Rachel

Hey zmike3333!

If you're activating a new line, only plans advertised on Fido.ca are available. Since you'll be adding it to your account, you'll be able to get 10% off the new line Smiley 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at this with you!

Peednus
I'm a Participant Level 3

I got that plan for both of my lines Mike.  Just call 611 and ask for it.