WORST EXPERIENCE- FIDO forgot to update my address ...I had to speak with several reps to make sure

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

WORST EXPERIENCE- FIDO forgot to update my address ...I had to speak with several reps to make sure

I didn't realize Fido had this bad customer service. All they say is...There is nothing we can do. Why the hell is there such a department then? Why would we call customer service, if it's something that can be handled on our own, or with the questions on the site?

I had asked Fido to update my address and it was only with the third person that it actually got updated. Do they even do their work? I'm pretty sure they're just sitting around and doing nothing. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: WORST EXPERIENCE- FIDO forgot to update my address ...I had to speak with several reps to make s

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that the change of address can be done through your online account on Fido.ca. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Re: WORST EXPERIENCE- FIDO forgot to update my address ...I had to speak with several reps to make s

Actually, it can't be updated online. It always hits a "snag". This is a major security issue when moving.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @f1d01 ! 

That shouldn't be the case, you should be able to do it directly on your account. I definitely understand your concern.

Are you registered as an account holder? Did you try to update it by using a different browser? 

Let me know Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4