WIFI Calling Issues

WIFI Calling Issues

WIFI Calling Issues

SOLVED
chrisck
I'm a Contributor Level 2

WIFI Calling Issues

I am having issues with the WIFI calling features on my phone. Sometimes it seems to work correctly and at other times it will dial and connect calls, but neither I nor the person I am calling gets any sound. When this happens, turning off my WIFI and making the call over the cellular network always works properly.

Accepted Solution

Re: WIFI Calling Issues

Solved by I'm a Contributor Level 2 chrisck
For now resetting the Network Settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings) seems to have fixed the issue. I will update if the problem returns.
View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
chrisck

For now resetting the Network Settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings) seems to have fixed the issue. I will update if the problem returns.

Awesome to hear @chrisck! Thanks for posting what you did to fix it, i'm sure someone else will find this super useful. Very_Happy

chrisck

Good thought, however at the time I had full WIFI signal strength and was less than 10 feet from the wireless router.

In the meantime I broke down and did a reset of my Network settings on my phone to see if that corrects the issue.
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Maybe the WiFi signal is weak and causes that to happen. Check the WiFi signal strenght when that happens.