Volte not working

Volte not working

Volte not working

Monofal1973
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Volte not working

does anyone here has problems with the volte service pn iphone 7plus  is keep changing to 3g when i make or receive calls customer service said that is my phone they want me to go to apple does anyone has this issue ?

11 REPLIES 11
FidoClaudia

Hey @Monofal1973,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Can you please confirm if your iPhone was purchased through us?

Also, to make these calls, your phone as well as the phone you're calling need to work with VoLTE.

Is that the case?

Monofal1973

Yes it was is going to be a year in may

Thanks for confirming @Monofal1973 Smiley

Do you have the latest software version for your device ? 

Monofal1973

Yes i do

It should definitely work, that's odd. Were you able to use the service in the past? 

Also, can you confirm whether you tried to restore your phone since you notice this was happening? 

Let me know Smiley 

Monofal1973

Yes it was find before and yes i did

If the issue is happening everywhere, it might indeed be a problem with the phone itself. Did you check with Apple to see if they could check it for you? 

Monofal1973

Yes i did and they told me it was the network issues

I will be happy to take a peek at your account and see if we can find something there. 

I'll send you a PM shortly. Talk to you soon Smiley 

Monofal1973

This forum is a joke personally last comunication that i have it says il contact u shortly for and issue that i have that was 2 weeks ago and I haven’t receive no contact at all and allso im searching about the winner list of the fido flip game and is the same situation nobody knows nothing 

Hey @Monofal1973

That's odd. I'm sending you a PM right now and we'll look into that. Smiley As for the Fido Flip game, we're contacting the winners by email.