Voicemail notification received late

SOLVED
Serednicki
I'm a Participant Level 2

Received a call from an unknown, 5 days later my VVM+ tells me I have a voicemail in my inbox. Had a job offer dated 5 days ago according to its time stamp..called back and safe to say it's now been filled.

How come its taken a week to be notified and there's also no cassette tape notification immediately after receiving one like there use to be?

Using S6, few months from contract renewal. Any help much appreciated!

Accepted Solution

Re: Voicemail notification received late

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Serednicki,

Sorry to hear about the missed job offer. What plan do you have? Also, when you say VVM+, are you referring to the Premium Voicemail-to-text or the visual voicemail plus app?

Unfortunately, the visual voicemail plus (VVM+) app for android is no longer supported. The replacement system is the Premium Voicemail-to-text.

With regards to the voicemail notification, perhaps this post might provide some answers.

As mentioned by FidoNick in the other thread, all of the newer plans come with mini-voicemail. Do you have an older plan or did you also get a value pack including the Premium Voicemail-to-text?

Regardless, you should have received a text message notifying you of the message. That said, if you're still using the VVM+ app, it's possible that the app received the SMS but failed to inform you in a timely manner.

If you are unsure of which voicemail you have, you should be able to check via My Account. Alternatively, you can contact customer service via one of the methods here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Serednicki,

Sorry to hear about the missed job offer. What plan do you have? Also, when you say VVM+, are you referring to the Premium Voicemail-to-text or the visual voicemail plus app?

Unfortunately, the visual voicemail plus (VVM+) app for android is no longer supported. The replacement system is the Premium Voicemail-to-text.

With regards to the voicemail notification, perhaps this post might provide some answers.

As mentioned by FidoNick in the other thread, all of the newer plans come with mini-voicemail. Do you have an older plan or did you also get a value pack including the Premium Voicemail-to-text?

Regardless, you should have received a text message notifying you of the message. That said, if you're still using the VVM+ app, it's possible that the app received the SMS but failed to inform you in a timely manner.

If you are unsure of which voicemail you have, you should be able to check via My Account. Alternatively, you can contact customer service via one of the methods here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers