Voicemail not working?

Voicemail not working?

Voicemail not working?

SOLVED
vip
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Voicemail not working?

For some reason, I cant access my voicemail. I use the '1' speed dial number and get the message "unfortuantely we canoot complete your call as dialed, please check the number and try your call again". I've never received this message before when trying to listen to my messages and I haven't changd anything on my phone (as far as I'm aware). when checking the speed dial number, it says it's "121"? is this correct? 

HELP!

Accepted Solution

Re: Voicemail not working?

Solved by I'm an Expert Level 2

Thats NOT a correct voicemail number. perhaps it was a long time ago and fido finally discontinued it? or maybe when the phone prompted, you mistakenly saved your password as most inexperienced people do when the prompt comes up.  simply call up customer service, they will chek which node your on and give u the correct number, they will also be able to help you program it into the phone too.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

Thats NOT a correct voicemail number. perhaps it was a long time ago and fido finally discontinued it? or maybe when the phone prompted, you mistakenly saved your password as most inexperienced people do when the prompt comes up.  simply call up customer service, they will chek which node your on and give u the correct number, they will also be able to help you program it into the phone too.