Voicemail access no longer working

tonyw3026
I'm a Participant Level 3

I used to be able to access my Fido email from a cell phone in Florida by pressing * during the greeting but this no longer works, neither does pressing #. The greeting just carries on to the end and waits for a message.

Why has this stopped working?

Tony

7 REPLIES 7
tonyw3026

Sorry, my question should have said Voicemail not Email, I'm getting tired!!

Tony

Hey tonyw3026 and welcome to the Community! Also, thanks for the little clarification Wink

If you have Visual Voicemail for iPhones, you can dial +1 647 839-6178

If you have regular voicemail, you can dial +1 416 821-6549

You'd then be prompted to enter your Fido number and access code and then you should be good to go!

tonyw3026

Thank you for the reply

When I try to enter my 10 digit Fido number the message requesting me to do this keeps repeating and won't let me enter anything. Eventually the system logs me out.

Tony

Hey tonyw3026!

Any luck with this?

tonyw3026

No it still doesn't work. I will explain what is happeneing again.

I connect with the Fido voicemail number OK and it asks me to enter my 10 digit Fido phone number.

As I start to enter my phone number, the message requesting me to do this ignores my entries and keeps repeating over the top of me instead of waiting for me to finish entering. It just doesn't "hear" me making the phone number entry. Eventually it logs me out.

I never get to the point of entering #

Tony

Hey @tonyw3026

I'll go ahead and send you a PM, we'll check it out!

Talk to you soon. Smiley

That's odd. I'd suggest dialling your cell number and then, at the greeting message, press #. Then you'll need to enter your access code followed by #,

Let me know how it goes!