Voicemail Greeting Options-Home Phone

SOLVED
Mob7088
I'm a Participant Level 3

Just started using the wireless home phone service and I have couple of questions...

1. Is it possible to chose the fido system greeting as default, instead of recording the name or phone number as the greeting?
  2. How to get the message notification on the handset (either on corded or cordless) other than the home phone devise adapter

Thanks

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Voicemail Greeting Options-Home Phone

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @Mob7088 welcome to the community!

Unfortunately it is not possible to keep the default message you will need to record something if you don't want to say your name just say not available. 

The home phone goes to VM after 20 to 25 seconds or 4 to 5 rings, if you want to use the VM on your phone itself then you will need to set the ring time lower than the Fido home phone device. The amount of ring can not be changed on the Fido device.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Mob7088 welcome to the community!

Unfortunately it is not possible to keep the default message you will need to record something if you don't want to say your name just say not available. 

The home phone goes to VM after 20 to 25 seconds or 4 to 5 rings, if you want to use the VM on your phone itself then you will need to set the ring time lower than the Fido home phone device. The amount of ring can not be changed on the Fido device.

Mob7088
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello @KAPABLE-K,

Thanks for the suggestion

Anyone experience getting the voicemail notification on their handset, if someone leave a message on Fido Home Phone Surprised