Visual Voicemail Blackberry

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 whatsurbid
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Visual Voicemail Blackberry

As OS 6 has the ability for visual voicemail, does anyone know when this will become available on Fido?

Accepted Solution

Re: Visual Voicemail Blackberry

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it  Smiley

The visual voicemail was replaced with the Premium Voicemail-To-Text.

This service allows the customer to listen to and read their messages without the need to dial in to check their voicemail messages. The service works by MMS. An audio file and a transcribed text are sent to the phone (ie. voice to text) and deposited into the text messaging inbox. No app is necessary, data needs to be on so that MMS can be received.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hello whatsurbid,

Fido is always looking to provide its customers with the best new and innovative plans and options.  However, for strategic reasons, our marketing department will only release information about new services at the very last minute.

To see the plans and options we currently offer, please click here.

We can simply say that new services are being evaluated on an on-going basis and are launched once they are deemed to be most valuable to our customers.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Fido Employee FidoCristina
Fido Employee
Solution

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it  Smiley

The visual voicemail was replaced with the Premium Voicemail-To-Text.

This service allows the customer to listen to and read their messages without the need to dial in to check their voicemail messages. The service works by MMS. An audio file and a transcribed text are sent to the phone (ie. voice to text) and deposited into the text messaging inbox. No app is necessary, data needs to be on so that MMS can be received.

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3