Vexed by the customer service

SOLVED
j612
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi I've been with Fido for over 10 years now, and am familiar with how Fido markets caring for their customers: "Fido Cares", your commitment statement on your website even states that 1. you will treat your customers with care 2. Take ownership of the issue 3. Find the best possible solution.

I also understand how you can't have all your customer service reps treating your customers with "care" all the time. No ones perfect.

I'm writing though to express how disappointed I was when I heard the awful experience my sister had last week with two of your customer service reps.  Long story short, my sister switched to a different company because they offered her a better deal, so when she received her last bill from Fido she simply wanted to understand her bill and why she was charged extra. I understand that she is no longer a Fido customer, but the way she was treated was unfair and a bit rude.   The customer service reps showed a lack of care because she was no longer with Fido, and barely explained why she was charged extra.  The 1st customer service rep hung up on her after saying "I can't handle this anymore".  I wouldn't express my dissatisfaction if it was just one rep that treated her this way, but because the 2nd rep she talked to lacked interest in helping her as well, I think Fido should take notice because I actually like Fido.

Regardless if they are no longer your customer 1. I don't think you treated this situation with care (goes against your first commitment) 2. no ownership was taken regarding the issue.  3.  The solution equaled a bare minimum explaination of the extra charges where it sounded like Fido didn't care because she was no longer with them. 

I hope that Fido continues to strive on their commitment in providing good customer service but if Fido continues down this path, it will definately affect any possible future commitments with Fido.  

Accepted Solution

Re: Vexed by the customer service

Solved by Moderator

Hey @JS12 and thanks for reaching out.

Wow.. Sorry to  see that your sister had that type of experience with us. Especially with 2 different customer service representatives.

That's not what we want for our customers and we strongly appreciate your feedback.

We can also be reached through Twitter and Facebook if ever your sister wants us to take a look at her account. We would be more than happy to help.

We always want to make sure that we give good customer service and we can always provide the necessary feedback to the representatives she talked to.

If you need anything concerning your account, don't hesitate to let us know Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @JS12 and thanks for reaching out.

Wow.. Sorry to  see that your sister had that type of experience with us. Especially with 2 different customer service representatives.

That's not what we want for our customers and we strongly appreciate your feedback.

We can also be reached through Twitter and Facebook if ever your sister wants us to take a look at her account. We would be more than happy to help.

We always want to make sure that we give good customer service and we can always provide the necessary feedback to the representatives she talked to.

If you need anything concerning your account, don't hesitate to let us know Smiley