Very regretful getting two additional lines from FIDO?????????

bornok
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I just added two new number on my account for my kids, its a small account with 2gb data for 50$,  I was told that only one activation fee for both since it was done at once 35$. Now I just received a 125$ bill on each of the new numbers less than a month after getting it on October 28, , whats going on with fido?

3 REPLIES 3
FidoJulien
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @bornok

The $35 transaction fee is charged for every line you activate.  The fee helps cover the cost associated with activating a new device on our network.  As for the plan, it is charged one month in advance, this is why you received a bill a few days after activating.

If you have questions about the bill, you can always contact us using any of the options you'll find here.  Alternatively, we can send you a PM.

Let us know if you still need help! Smiley

bornok
I'm a Contributor Level 1

That is not the explanation on the bill. Accordingly, I upgraded the small plan they said so I have to pay for the upgrade? But I got everything at once and clear on the explanation that, it is just 35 dollar for everything activation and no other charges! Oh my god, si greedy

FidoJo
Former Moderator

Hey @bornok

This is definitively not the impression we'd like to give🙁.

We'd be happy to review the details with you. You can contact us here for further help!