Very much upset with Fido

chahalsatindera
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am a loyal customer to Fido, I am getting great deal from Telus but would love to stay with Fido that’s why I called yesterday and talk with customer service and request them to match the deal as they were nt able to match the deal so I ask them to make contract but attractive so I can stay but they said we can’t ...

Even I told them that I had offered a retention plan last year which I would like to take which they denied again..

so at the end I decided to move to Telus and you know when you came back to Fido and start from basic plans then u can get good deals. That’s really frustrating..

8 REPLIES 8
chahalsatindera

I had two lines with Fido. I switched one line to Telus about one months back. Just wondering if u guys can put 10gb plan for $60 on my existing line 226981xxxx without any contract then I will keep my number with Fido otherwise I port my number to other who r offering same plan with no contract. 
Let me know if u can do anything.

Hey there @chahalsatindera & @PttttTt,

Sending you both a PM now so we can look at your plan options together Smiley 

PttttTt
I'm a Participant Level 2

Very frustrated with Fido. Trying to switch to the 10GB/$60 plan. I have been calling all day with phone lines dropped or not connecting. You online website is not loading correctly. I've tried for 4 hours now to update my plan online to no avail!

Very dissapointed.

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Welcome to the Community @chahalsatindera,

We do our best to provide the best plans and phones possible at affordable rates and we surely appreciate your loyalty. 

I'd like to follow up on this with you and I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

Talk to you soon!

JTSaini
I'm a Participant Level 1

Either they extend the deal for all loyal customers like me or a person like me who has three lines and pays fido over $300 a month should move to another provider like tells. We cannot reach customer service from 4 days and tried today again and again. Extremely frustrated with such bad service.

Hi @JTSaini!

Welcome to the Community! 

We're really sorry about the delays in getting a reply, the response to our Holideals have been bigger than we expected!

We're extending the deal until 11.59 PM today (December 19th) for our existing customers

Let me send you a PM so we can start looking into it!

chahalsatindera

I didn’t find any solution , you guys offer what customer service says ... I did not fine any difference in putting my problem in forum..

anyway thx

EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

You can complain all you want but you are not going to get much sympathy from other people.  

Chances is that many of us know that we are paying too much and currently "stuck" in a agreement of some sort and there is no quick exit.  You on the other hand found a good deal and can jump ship in a blink of an eye.  When Fido refuse to match that price, you get angry and vent on here.  You then expect Fido to bow to your wishes.  

Save your venting somewhere else.  It is not welcomed here.  I rather Fido put resources on people who are wants to stay with the service provider than to entertain requests. 

As i said many times. It is a free market and nobody is stopping you from switching. Just don't create any more drama than necessary.

@chahalsatindera wrote:

I didn’t find any solution , you guys offer what customer service says ... I did not fine any difference in putting my problem in forum..

anyway thx