Very impressed with Fido's Shipping timelines. Placed order Saturday received phone Sunday afternoon

Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

Very impressed with Fido's Shipping timelines. Placed order Saturday received phone Sunday afternoon

Recently did a Hardware Upgrade over the weekend. The wonderful agent over the phone advised me 2 business days so I was willing to wait until tuesday to receive my package, but to my surprise, a delivery man showed up the very next day on sunday to my house with my package. I was very impressed because first of all I never knew they deliver on weekends, secondly, I was willing to wait a few days but my phone came sooner and I got to start using it right away. Thank you Fido!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4

Re: Very impressed with Fido's Shipping timelines. Placed order Saturday received phone Sunday af...

Wow, that's awesome! 

Thanks for sharing, Paolo!

How're you liking your new phone?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

Re: Very impressed with Fido's Shipping timelines. Placed order Saturday received phone Sunday af...

FidoAmandaN, I am enjoying it very much. It's a big improvement from my previous handset. I wish I would have upgraded sooner but having a busy work schedule and spending the rest of my free time with the litte one is the reason why I've been putting it off for so long.  What is the process of giving a FidoBravo to theagent who helped me with my upgrade?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Former Moderator FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Happy to see you like the phone @Paolo Smiley

I'm sending you a PM to trace back the agent who helped you and make sure to send your feedback his/her way!

Talk to you soon.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4