Very Pleased with Chat session I just had .

SOLVED
sonshine1943
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have only been a customer since early 2014 ,but never had a bad experience on the Chat or at the store ine my area of Brossard  Quebec. Only once on the chat the gentleman didn't seem like he cared when I told, him I was going to look elsewhere, He could have had a bad day too . So I decided to give them a chance today and got excellent service from a girl that seemd to care about her customers and did all she could to bring customer satisfaction. All this to say ,I work with the public and so does my wife  and some days are rough ,and you have a bad day , but this shouldn't affect the way you serve people but sometimes it does. SO I am going to stay with Fido  as I have dealt with other companies and they are not any better. Folks, the grass is always greener on the other side. Same with banks you change banks because you find their service stinks only to find out that you will probably be saying the same thing about the new bank LOL . 

Accepted Solution

Re: Very Pleased with Chat session I just had .

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey sonshine1943!

Welcome to the Community! 

That's awesome. Smiley Happy to hear that you're sticking around.

It always makes my day to hear this kind of stuff. 

Thanks for sharing!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Alex21
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had a horrible experience with my first live chat. it took over 30 min to just forward my number to a different number. when i asked why the rep was very rude. there should be a review option at the end of each session.

Hey @Alex21 and welcome to the Community!

That's not the way we want our customers to be treated. Sad

I can take a look into it for you if you'd like Smiley Let me know, and I'll send you a PM.

sonshine1943
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes Olivia you did a excellent jpb
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey sonshine1943!

Welcome to the Community! 

That's awesome. Smiley Happy to hear that you're sticking around.

It always makes my day to hear this kind of stuff. 

Thanks for sharing!