Value Pack

Value Pack

Value Pack

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Value Pack

Hi all,

I recently subscribed to a fido offer. According to my bill, I get the Value Pack offered this month as I see a refund "Credit: Value Pack - 1 Month Discount". Does it mean I'll have to pay for it next month ?

I didn't manage to find a clear description of what this package contains, and without any information on its assets, well... I'll start looking for deleting this option.

Thanks for any help you may give !

Accepted Solution

Re: Value Pack

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Anonymous

Welcome to the Fido Community. Smiley 

If the offer was free for one month it will start being charged as of the next billing cycle. It's quite a great option that combines some of our best features for one low price!

You can take a closer look at everything that is included from this page right here

I hope this information was helpful! 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @Anonymous

Welcome to the Fido Community. Smiley 

If the offer was free for one month it will start being charged as of the next billing cycle. It's quite a great option that combines some of our best features for one low price!

You can take a closer look at everything that is included from this page right here

I hope this information was helpful! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this information !

It appears to me that none of the contents are helpful for me. How can I unsubscribe this service ?

Sending you a PM now. Smiley