Using FidoDOLLARS to purchase LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE

SOLVED
Inardone
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can I use fido dollars to purchase a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet with no term or data plan for $120?

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I use fido dollars to purchase a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet with no term or data plan for $1

Solved by Moderator

Hi @Inardone

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned you can absolutely use your FidoDOLLARS to reduce the cost of the tablet ($120+tx).

If you have enough FidoDOLLARS to cover the full cost of the device and the taxes, than you would just be charged the data-only plan. 

In either case a data plan is needed to benefit from this offer.  You can read more about this right here

I hope this helps. Smiley 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

HI @Inardone

Yes you can, you can use your Fido dollars towards the purchase of any handset including tablets you just can not use it to buy accessories or pay your monthly invoice.

Hi @Inardone

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned you can absolutely use your FidoDOLLARS to reduce the cost of the tablet ($120+tx).

If you have enough FidoDOLLARS to cover the full cost of the device and the taxes, than you would just be charged the data-only plan. 

In either case a data plan is needed to benefit from this offer.  You can read more about this right here

I hope this helps. Smiley