Using 2 modems on Fido Internet

I'm a Participant Level 1 Riley20013
I'm a Participant Level 1

Using 2 modems on Fido Internet

I am wondering if we can have two fido modems set up so that my children could use the one and my husband and I could use the other as they draw alot of the bandwidth. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Using 2 modems on Fido Internet

Welcome to the community Riley20013!

Our Fido Home Internet includes one modem upon activation and we also offer an unlimited data option. If you're an existing customer, you can get the unlimited data option for 65$.  

As for the speeds, as Kapable-K mentioned is 30Mps download and 5Mps upload. You can click here for more info. Hope this helps! Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted

Hi @Riley20013

You will not be able to use two modems at the sametime, what you need is to increase your bandwidth currently Fido only offers 30Mbps download and 5Mbps upload. 

If Fido can not offer faster download/upload bandwidth then you might have to look for another provider that can. Lots of other providers out there that can provide faster speeds.

**Edited to change title

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Solution

Welcome to the community Riley20013!

Our Fido Home Internet includes one modem upon activation and we also offer an unlimited data option. If you're an existing customer, you can get the unlimited data option for 65$.  

As for the speeds, as Kapable-K mentioned is 30Mps download and 5Mps upload. You can click here for more info. Hope this helps! Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3