Urgent!!! Suddenly unregistered sim notice appeared

Kaooll
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey guys, need help!!!
I am using unlocked samsung note 4. It worked perfectly during 4 month. And suddenly unregistered sim card notice came up from yesterday.
I tryied the sim card from my old smartphone and it works. Does any one know the answer? Please somebody help!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Aj76
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Kaooll no worry , you got understand that you talking android vs iOS (Apple) , android is open source and very buggy firmware compare to iOS firmware , so the cause of this is a hole in the current android version you have specifically the kernel of it , speaking from programming background so turn the phone on and off if it did not solve the issue , try a different active Fido sim if the issue still persist then you need to boot your phone into recovery either by holding home button + power button or just by holding the power button on and power on the phone , at this stage you should have the phone in recovery mood either e3 recovery or MOD recovery, at this stage grab yourself a microSD card and put the ROM file on it and flash your phone using the recovery mode. 

Hope it helps 

Aj76

Forgot to mention something about booting into recovery. You need to hold power + home button + volume up button and once you see the phone model name and logo quickly release the power button while still holding on home button + volume up , after a few sec you should be presented with the recovery screen.

cheers 

Kaooll

Do you mean do the down grade for the IOS? 

Then which version should I go with? 4.xx or 5.xx?

is it going to be ok to use ordin to do it? 

plz, help!!

Kaooll

please anyone help..

Yes ODIN would be the best and IOS is Apple so don't use the term IOS when speaking about Android firmware. ODIN the firmware and see if that helps. Make sure you get the correct Firmware for your phone model. 

Hey Kaooll,

If the SIM card is working on a different phone, the issue most likely is from the Note 4.

Was there any changes made on the network settings on your phone? You can click here to make sure you have the correct network settings. 

Aj76

Odin will do but I urge you to do this : 

1) if the current firmware is 4.xx try to downgrade one step down or upgrade one step up if there is an upgrade firmware ,and use same SIM, if the problem still persist then I recommend you take the SIM card out and get an access to same phone model Samsung note 4 with same firmware version number and use the SIM with it for a day or two if the problem is solved then I would call Samsung for RMA.