Upgrading

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Upgrading

I was just wondering if i would be able to upgrade my 4 month old Lg neon 2 to a blackberry curve 3g i  will upgrade to a 35 dollar plan and pay the 30 for the actual phone it's just i was told i wouldn't be allowed by some people and told i could by other people.

I was just wondering so if you could please help that would be great. Smiley

Accepted Solution

Re: Upgrading

Good afternoon megan24,

I would be really pleased to provide you with the info you are looking for however since it's a question we would need to look in you account for, I need to invite you to come and chat with us or call. 

In normal cases we don't offer to replace a device after your initial 15 days of customer satisfaction period.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but chances are you either, will need to pay full price for the device you want or, buy your contract back to sign a new agreement and get the Curve you want.

Let us know what the outcome is. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Upgrading

Good afternoon megan24,

I would be really pleased to provide you with the info you are looking for however since it's a question we would need to look in you account for, I need to invite you to come and chat with us or call. 

In normal cases we don't offer to replace a device after your initial 15 days of customer satisfaction period.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but chances are you either, will need to pay full price for the device you want or, buy your contract back to sign a new agreement and get the Curve you want.

Let us know what the outcome is. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2